Last week was an exceptional concert week for me. I was lucky enough to catch San Fermin, The Mowgli's, & American Authors. In one week! My sister, Karen, and I found out San Fermin would be in Chicago at LouFest when we went through the artist signing line. (Correction: Karen participated in the artist signing line, while I hid behind her shoulder and Ellis, the composer/writer, reached out to me to introduce himself. This band is full of quality people. Just sayin'. I get awkward around bands.) So we followed through. Found their show at the Metro (which could not be more convenient for us) and met up with Rubina, my friend, to enjoy their show. So good. We were not disappointed. I was only minutely disappointed because for some reason I assumed they were headlining so when they didn't come out for an encore I was confused. But then I realized they were the middle act and it made sense. ...
Comments
Post a Comment