Skip to main content

Summer Braids

Oh how I love braids.  And I always wear braids.  

Lucky for me, they are coming back in style and all the braids you can do are coming to the forefront!  

Monday morning I sat at my desk with my hair down (so not summer like of me) and thought 'I wish I could wear braids everyday.'  Which coincidentally I did all last week and weekend.  Mostly a different braid each time.

So it's time for a braid round-up!

Dutch Braid - I used this tutorial as a guide.

Milkmaid Braid

Traditional French Braid - seriously, even this one is back

Pigtails - while I wouldn't really go for this one, I do think it can be done with some modifications.  This week I braided pigtails, but then wrapped them around each other into a bun.

Shorter hair?  Maybe give this tucked braid updo a try.

Braid just a small braid at the top of your head.  Great way to keep your hair out of your face!

Give one a try!  You won't regret it :)

Comments